LOVELOUD SWEEPS PRESENTED BY AT&T THANKS ®
SPONSORED BY AT&T MOBILITY LLC
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID OUTSIDE OF THE FIFTY UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS INTENDED FOR PLAY IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY AND WILL BE GOVERNED BY U.S. LAW. DO NOT ENTER IF YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE AND LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. PLEASE READ THESE OFFICIAL RULES CAREFULLY AS THE OFFICIAL RULES REQUIRE THAT ENTRANT WAIVES THE RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL AND THAT DISPUTES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS SWEEPSTAKES BE RESOLVED IN ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS, RATHER THAN BY CLASS ACTIONS, AND LIMIT YOUR RIGHTS AND REMEDIES IN THE EVENT OF A DISPUTE.
1. Entry Period: The “LOVELOUD Sweeps by AT&T THANKS®” (“Sweepstakes”) commences at 8:00 AM CT on May 13, 2019 and ends at 11:59 PM CT on June 9, 2019 (“Sweepstakes Period”). All entries must be received by 11:59 PM CT on June 9, 2019. Sponsor’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes. All interpretations of these Official Rules and decisions made by Sponsor relating to the Sweepstakes are final.
2. Eligibility: : To be eligible to enter the Sweepstakes you must, as of April 15, 2019,, be: (i) an existing AT&T postpaid wireless (excludes data-only plans), DIRECTV (excludes DIRECTV NOW), U-verse TV or an AT&T Internet customer (excludes DSL, Fixed Wireless Broadband, and dial-up services) with an account in “good-standing” as determined by AT&T in its sole discretion and tiered into the AT&T THANKS program; and (ii) a U.S. citizens or U.S. resident alien who is physically located in one of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia at least 21 years of age at time of entry. Employees, agents, and directors of AT&T Mobility LLC (“AT&T” or “Sponsor”), and Experience Worldwide Inc. (“Administrator”), and their respective parent companies, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, partners, dealers, manufacturers, distributors, sponsors, advertising agencies, promotion and administration agencies, and any entity which is involved in any aspect of the creation, production, operation, execution or fulfillment of the Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes Entities”), and their immediate families (i.e., parents, spouses, siblings, children, grandparents, step parents, step children and step siblings, and their respective spouses, and those living in the same household, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter Sweepstakes.
By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants: (a) agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the interpretations of these Official Rules by Sponsor and by the decisions of Sponsor; (b) acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules; (c) represent and warrant that he or she meets all the eligibility criteria set forth in these Official Rules; (d) agree to comply with any and all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations; and (e) agree to indemnify and hold harmless Sweepstakes Entities from and against any and all liability arising out of or relating in any way to entrant’s participation in Sweepstakes and to release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against Sweepstakes Entities. This includes, but is not limited to, any and all claims, demands, damages and causes of action for personal injuries or death and/or damage to personal or real property, theft, loss or any other harm, suffered directly or indirectly from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or the receipt or acceptance, redemption, possession, use or misuse of the Prizes (hereinafter defined), and for any claim including claims based on defamation, publicity rights, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement, or any other intellectual property related or other cause of action.
3. To Enter: There are two (2) methods of entry.
Entrant must (i) have a plan with a wireless carrier that includes a text messaging service; and (ii) use a wireless device that is capable of two- way text messaging. This method of entry may always not be available in all areas of the U.S. during the Sweepstakes Period. This method of entry may cease to be available to entrants in the event of product, software, coverage or other service changes made by entrant’s wireless carrier. Message and data rates may apply for app download and usage and are the responsibility of entrant. Please contact your service provider for pricing plans and service availability. Sponsor is not responsible for charges entrants may incur because of wireless phone transmissions or data use.
There is a limit of one (1) entry per person regardless of the method of entry. If it is suspected that an entrant submits more than one (1) entry, only one (1) entry will be considered. In the event of a dispute over who submitted a winning entry, the “authorized account subscriber” of the e-mail account used to participate in the Sweepstakes at the actual time of entry, will be deemed to be the entrant. It is the sole responsibility of the entrant to notify the Administrator in writing if the entrant changes his or her email account during the Sweepstakes Period. In the event a winning account selected is a joint account, a total of one (1) Prize will be awarded in the name of the first-named account holder. Proof to Sponsor’s satisfaction of being the authorized account subscriber may be requested by Sponsor.
4. Winner Selection: On or around June 10, 2019, Administrator will randomly select two (2) Winners from among all Eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. All random drawings will be conducted under the supervision of Sponsor, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of Eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Limit one (1) prize per person.
5. Prizes: The Winners (hereinafter defined) will each receive: (a) a trip for the Winner and one (1) guest of Winner (“Guest”), to Salt Lake City, Utah to attend the LOVELOUD Fest (“Event”), currently contemplated to take place on June 28, 2019, but subject to change in Sponsor’s sole discretion. The trip will include: (i) round trip coach class air transportation for Winner and Guest which shall originate from an airport of Sponsor’s choice near Winner’s primary residence to Destination, with an approximate retail value (“ARV”) of $1,600; (ii) round trip ground transportation for Winner and Guest, to be taken together, between airport and hotel in Destination, with an ARV of $500; (iii) two (2) nights hotel accommodations in Destination for Winner and Guest which will be one (1) room based on double occupancy (meals, telephone calls, tips, gratuities, and other incidentals and costs are not included), with an ARV of $400; (iv) two (2) tickets to the Event, with an ARV of $450, (v) one (1) $500 bank gift card for Winner, with an ARV of $500 and (vi) one (1) Welcome Gift Bag for the Winner and Guest (contents to be determine at the sole discretion of the Sponsor) with an ARV of $200, collectively (“Prize” or “Prizes”). The total ARV of each Prize is $3,650. The total ARV of all Prizes is $7,300. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute ground transportation in lieu of air transportation if the Winner resides within 100 miles of Destination and no compensation or substitution will be provided for the difference in Prize value. The ARVs are subject to change based on current market conditions at time of Prize fulfillment and the time of travel and the distance between departure and Destination. Any difference between the ARVs and the actual values, if any, will not be rewarded.
Choice of ticket seat locations to be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Winners and Guests are responsible for all costs and expenses associated with Prize acceptance and use that are not specified herein as being awarded. Prize date is subject to change in Sponsor’s sole discretion. If a Winner is not available or able to accept the Prize, Winner privileges will be terminated and an alternative Winner next in contention for Winner designation may be selected from among the remaining Eligible Entries received if time permits
6. Winner Verification: Potential winners will be notified on or around June 11, 2019 by phone to the phone number listed on the Sweepstakes entry form. To be eligible to be declared a Winner and to receive the Prize, the potential Winners must sign and return to Sponsor and/or Administrator, within three (3) days of issuance of such documentation from Administrator or Sponsor a complete and valid IRS Form W9, Publicity Release, and an Affidavit of Eligibility and Mutually- Agreeable Liability Release that: (a) releases Sweepstakes Entities from any and all liability, loss, claims, demands, and causes of action for personal injuries or death and/or damage to personal or real property, theft, loss, or any other harm suffered directly or indirectly from potential Winner’s participation in Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, traveling to, preparing for and/or participating in any Prize related activity, or the acceptance, possession, or use or misuse of any Prize; (b) except where prohibited by law, grants Sweepstakes Entities the right to use potential Winner’s name, picture and/or likeness, or biographical information or voice for trade, advertising and publicity purposes, in any media now known or hereafter devised, throughout the world, in perpetuity, without additional compensation or consideration or notification; and (c) a non-exclusive, irrevocable, royalty free, license, in perpetuity, commencing at Sweepstakes entry granting Sponsor and its designees the right to use the entry as specified herein. Entry into Sweepstakes constitutes agreement to sign such release. If a potential Winner does not sign this release and return it within the time frame specified, the potential Winner may be disqualified, at Sponsor’s or Administrator’s sole discretion, and the Prize forfeited. When such documentation is properly executed and providing potential Winners are otherwise in compliance with the Official Rules, potential Winners will each be determined to be a Sweepstakes winner (“Winner” and collectively “Winners”).
Guests participating in Prize with Winners will also be required to sign a Mutually Agreeable Liability Release and Publicity Release that must be returned along with the potential Winner’s documentation as provided in these Official Rules within three (3) days of issuance. Guest traveling with a Winner must be at the time of Prize fulfillment at least 21 years of age. If a Winner chooses not to take a Guest, or if any Guest does not sign the documentation as provided in these Official Rules within the time frame specified then the Guest elements of the Prize will be forfeited, and the other elements of the Prize shall constitute full satisfaction of Sponsor’s obligation to award the Prize. Prizes will be forfeited if a Winner or a Guest fails to comply with the terms and conditions of these Official Rules. Winners and Guests agree to comply with all venue rules and regulations and agree not to act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner.
Winners and Guests must also complete any additional legal documents provided by Administrator or Sponsor with respect to the Prizes and return them as instructed within the time frame specified or Winner may forfeit Prizes at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prize or Prize documents returned as undeliverable will result in forfeiture of Prize. Sponsor expressly reserves the right to delay the announcement of the Winners for any reason Sponsor deems necessary. In addition, Sponsor reserves the right to select an alternate Winner if any potential Winner fails to comply with these Official Rules or fails to execute the documentation within the time frame specified.
By participating in Sweepstakes, Winners and Guests, acknowledge that Sweepstakes Entities have not and will not obtain or provide insurance of any kind relating to the Prizes and that Winners and Guests will be responsible for obtaining and paying for any form of insurance relating to the Prizes that Winners or Guests deem appropriate.
7. Prize Terms: The dates for fulfillment of the Prizes will be on or around June 28, 2019, but subject to change in Sponsor’s sole discretion. If for any reason any Prize is unavailable, or any Prize or related event is delayed, cancelled or postponed, or for any other reason, Sponsor reserves the right to modify the Sweepstakes in its sole discretion and award a substitute Prize, or portion of Prize, of comparable or greater value as set forth in these Official Rules. No substitution, transfer, assignment or cash equivalent of the Prize, or any portion thereof, is permitted by a Winner or a Guest. Sweepstakes Entities shall have no responsibility or obligation to a Winner or a Guest, who is unable or unavailable to, or who does not for any reason, accept or utilize the Prizes. All costs and expenses not specifically listed above as part of the Prize, including without limitation, transportation (unless specified as being included); meals, snacks, beverages, mini-bar, entertainment, tips, gratuities, souvenirs, personal expenses, damages to hotel rooms, baggage fees, travel insurance, departure taxes and fees are solely Winner’s responsibility. The Winners may be required to provide a credit card to the hotel to cover any incidental costs incurred. PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”. ENTRANTS ACKNOWLEDGE THAT SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES HAVE NEITHER MADE NOR ARE IN ANY MANNER RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE EXPRESS OR IMPLIED IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO THE PRIZE(S) AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Prizes pictured in online television, print, advertising, and other Sweepstakes materials are for illustrative purposes only. Arrangements for the fulfillment of the Prizes, including all travel arrangements, will be made by Administrator and/or Sponsor.
Sponsor will determine in its sole discretion the airline and hotel to be provided as part of the Prize. All travel dates are subject to change in Sponsor’s sole discretion. If a Winner or a Guest is not available or able to travel on the dates specified by Sponsor, Winner and Guest privileges will be terminated and an alternate winner will be selected from among the remaining Eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period if time permits. Travel restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. Travel arrangements are subject to availability and must be roundtrip. Sweepstakes Entities shall not be responsible for any damage to baggage or any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitutions or any act or omissions whatsoever by the air carriers, hotels or other transportation companies or any other persons providing any element of the Prize or associated with the Prize. Winners and their Guests must travel on the same itinerary. Winners and Guests must possess valid travel documents to travel.
8. Taxes: The Winners must supply Sponsor with a complete and valid IRS Form W-9 prior to receiving Prize. The value of Prize is taxable to Winner as income. An IRS Form 1099 will be issued in the name of Winner for the actual value of Prize awarded if the aggregate value of Prize awarded to and other compensation received by Winner from Sponsor is $600 or greater for the calendar year. All federal, state and local taxes, and any other costs and expenses associated with acceptance and/or use of the Prize not specifically provided for in these Official Rules are solely the Winner’s responsibility.
9. General Terms:Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible if Sweepstakes cannot take place, or if any Prize cannot be awarded due to delays, interruptions or failures due to acts of God, war, natural disasters, weather, acts or threats of terrorism, strikes, lockouts, labor disputes, work stoppages, fire, acts of government, or other events outside of the reasonable control of Sweepstakes Entities. If, for any reason Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation, lack of significant participation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sweepstakes Entities, which, in Sponsor’s sole determination, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend Sweepstakes or any part of the Sweepstakes and to determine the Winners in its sole discretion. If Sweepstakes or any part of Sweepstakes is terminated or modified prior to the closing date of the Sweepstakes, notice will be posted on THANKSLOYALTY.com/music and the Prizes may be awarded to potential Winners to be selected from among all Eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Sponsor reserves the right to modify and amend these Official Rules from time to time during Sweepstakes for clarification purposes. Failure by Sponsor to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
Sweepstakes Entities assume no responsibility for and will disqualify entries that are: stolen, late, lost, illegible, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, damaged, destroyed, delayed, misdirected, not received, or submissions that have incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes, or by any human, mechanical or electronic error that may occur in the processing of the entries in Sweepstakes, or other errors appearing within the Official Rules or in any Sweepstakes-related advertisements. Sweepstakes Entities assume no responsibility for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of Sweepstakes, errors in processing entries, identifying the Winners, in the announcement of the Prizes and Winners, and the delivery of the Prizes, any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, mobile phone, computer systems, online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on any web site, or any combination thereof, including, without limitation, any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer system/software or mobile phone, or other portable electronic devise related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in Sweepstakes. Use of any device to automate or subvert entry is prohibited and any entries received by such means will be void. No software-generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated entries are permitted, and any entries received by such means will be void. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any person they suspect or find: (i) to have used a software generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated entry; (ii) to have tampered with the entry process or the operation of Sweepstakes; (iii) to be acting in a disruptive manner, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; (iv) to display behavior that will bring such Winner or Sweepstakes Entities into disgrace; (v) to have provided inaccurate information on any legal documents submitted in connection with Sweepstakes; or (vi) to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY A WINNER WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS A WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS A WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
IN THE EVENT ENTRANT ATTEMPTS TO BRING A CLAIM, ACTION OR PROCEEDING AGAINST SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES DESPITE AGREEING NOT TO DO SO IN SECTION 2 OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, AS A CONDITION OF ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANT AGREES THAT: (I) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE WILL ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN FOR OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES: (II) ENTRANT WAIVES THE RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL OF ANY AND ALL ISSUES AND THAT ALL CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY—WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION—BY BINDING ARBITRATION (BY A SINGLE NEUTRAL ARBITRATOR SELECTED BY SPONSOR IN ITS SOLE AND ABSOLUTE DISCRETION) ; AND (III) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGEMENTS AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OFPOCKET COSTS INCURRED, BUT IN NO EVENT SHALL SUCH CLAIMS, JUDGEMENTS OR AWARDS INCLUDE ATTORNEYS’ FEES. THIS SWEEPSTAKES SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF GEORGIA.
ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE CONTENT OR LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR WILL DISQUALIFY SUCH ENTRANT AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. Requests for Name of Winners and Official Rules: All requests for a copy of the Official Rules and for the names of the Winners (first name and state) must be made by August 3, 2019. Vermont residents may omit return postage if requesting a set of Official Rules. For the names of the Winners and/or Official Rules: (i) send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: LOVELOUD Sweeps by AT&T THANKS®, P.O. Box 511340, New Berlin, WI 53151; and (ii) write, as applicable, “Winners List” and/or “Official Rules” on the lower left-hand corner of the envelope.
11. Sponsored By: This Sweepstakes is sponsored by AT&T Mobility LLC, 1025 Lenox Park Blvd., NE, Atlanta, Georgia 30319.
12. Administered By: This Sweepstakes is administered by Experience Worldwide Inc., 12777 North Jefferson Boulevard, Playa Vista, California, 90066.